INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sally SunshineI'm pouring a drink.

You could try to wrap it in a wet paper towel, wet the towel with hot water, if you are worried about it being stuck. Just wrap the whole egg leaving tha pip and any fractured areas exposed and put back in the bator.
To me it looks like it is still absorbing, and just resting. The towel will keep membrane from drying while it rests, and then when ready, it will zip. I have had more than a few do this over time and the warm wet towel keeps the humid enough to finish absorbing.
If it looks or sounds stressed, assist slowly and carefully, stop at any sign of blood. Follow Sally's instructions and you will be good.
As for the earlier one that always lies down, my last assist did the same for three or four days, then I noticed it was much chubbier than all of its hatch mates. Took it a few days to develop the leg strength to walk around properly, but she is fine now.

tumblr_inline_n15fy9gHIp1rbo654.jpg

8416965446_75306c0f83.jpg

LAST TIME I WILL EXPLAIN THIS.....

KEEP SADDLE SHAPED AIR CELLS UPRIGHT IN A EGG CARTON FOR HATCH,
GOOD AIR CELLS LAY HORIZONTAL ASIDE EACH OTHER WITH LOWEST DIP IN AIR CELL UP!

MARKING AIR CELLS DAY 18, DRAW DOWN, INTERNAL PIP, EXTERNAL PIP, and ZIPPING post #35770
Pips and ZIPS ARE NOT THE SAME PATIENCE is a MUST!
georgeous.jpg
I never noticed before that George Washington wore lipstick and eyebrow pencil

tumblr_inline_n15fy9gHIp1rbo654.jpg
8416965446_75306c0f83.jpg
LAST TIME I WILL EXPLAIN THIS..... KEEP SADDLE SHAPED AIR CELLS UPRIGHT IN A EGG CARTON FOR HATCH, GOOD AIR CELLS LAY HORIZONTAL ASIDE EACH OTHER WITH LOWEST DIP IN AIR CELL UP! [COLOR=FF0000]MARKING AIR CELLS DAY 18, DRAW DOWN, INTERNAL PIP, EXTERNAL PIP, and ZIPPING [/COLOR]post #35770 [COLOR=FF0000]Pips and ZIPS ARE NOT THE SAME PATIENCE is a MUST![/COLOR]
georgeous.jpg
Wait, and sorry if i am annoying you, you cant keep the eggs in a carton without a saddle air cell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom