INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know whats funny....

I am a hunter and fisherman errr ummm woman..... and when I processed the first time I was basically called an idiot that if I needed a drink afterwards I shouldnt be processing chickens. I was furious with that post to say the least...... It was hard to do for the first time and they had names and everything! I know better now, and know it was something I am glad I did and dont hesitate to do now. I dont like taking a life, but its reality. I am a meat eater, chicken is my favorite... I am being realistic and not living in some phony wonderland of life and death. It is what it is despite what I feel, and I dont have to LIKE taking a life, but I must accept it for who I am. anyways..... thats my thought at the moment...... so have a dang drink and then help your dang chick

you know whats funny.... 

I am a hunter and fisherman errr ummm woman.....  and when I processed the first time I was basically called an idiot that if I needed a drink afterwards I shouldnt be processing chickens.  I was furious with that post to say the least......  It was hard to do for the first time and they had names and everything!  I know better now, and know it was something I am glad I did and dont hesitate to do now.  I dont like taking a life, but its reality.  I am a meat eater, chicken is my favorite... I am being realistic and not living in some phony wonderland of life and death.  It is what it is despite what I feel, and I dont have to LIKE taking a life, but I must accept it for who I am.      anyways.....   thats my thought at the moment...... so have a dang drink and then help your dang chick

This is how serial killers are born

This is how serial killers are born
th.gif

you know whats funny.... 

I am a hunter and fisherman errr ummm woman.....  and when I processed the first time I was basically called an idiot that if I needed a drink afterwards I shouldnt be processing chickens.  I was furious with that post to say the least......  It was hard to do for the first time and they had names and everything!  I know better now, and know it was something I am glad I did and dont hesitate to do now.  I dont like taking a life, but its reality.  I am a meat eater, chicken is my favorite... I am being realistic and not living in some phony wonderland of life and death.  It is what it is despite what I feel, and I dont have to LIKE taking a life, but I must accept it for who I am.      anyways.....   thats my thought at the moment...... so have a dang drink and then help your dang chick

I always have to have a drink after processing as I'm usually thirsty..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom