INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just set 8 Olive eggers and one marans in the coolerbator!
hugs.gif
clap.gif

DAY 18 HERE!!! whoop!
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
update!!! @shahtir101
Quote: Did you find the ortho links or did you cull her?

Where does that leave me? I was born in 69... I guess Im ancient. .. ;-)
nope yer a baby, two years under me
lau.gif
@RetiredRon I wanted to tell you, Thats awesome you could retire so young!
bow.gif

Vodka tonic with lime sounds good... im watching my temp... right now its 99.5.... im also trying to get one of my girls to go broody for backup.

Whats the recipe? Im drinking simi Vagas bombs. Im using bourbon instead of crown with my peach schnapps and energy drink.. it works
eeewwww thats too much stuff in a glass!

Quote: I know that unfortunately. I do want out of these hills! good morning Tony
hugs.gif

Quote: HEY Thems why words!!!

Well it seems to be that time again... Gotta run but I hope everyone has a good day!
frow.gif
Was hoping to see Sally Sunshine this morning but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Tell her I said Hello!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Morning !!
love.gif
hugs.gif
hmm two huggies this morning, yer special!
big_smile.png

Quote:
hugs.gif
Morning Chaos

Quote:
hugs.gif
Morning sunshine and happiness!!

Good morning, M'Lady!!!
hugs.gif
Morning Joey
hugs.gif

Mornin', Darlin'
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Very good Morning to you Ken
hugs.gif

+17/21 going into lock down in the Coolerbator and +15/24 in the Styro. 1 clear had got past me in the styro that I had just candled last night. I opened it up to inspect and it was indeed infertile. I got a few of those from my local source. I will be locking them in tight tonight after work. :) I will post some pictures tonight as well. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
thumbsup.gif
goodpost.gif
how is the cooler doing with that thermostat?

Good morning all! Who has the coffee ready?
hugs.gif
Morning I just drank it all!!

I can't find an aircell but development is normal.

Not the best picture but there's a cute embryo with heartbeat.

My notes.

So far so good. I rotated eggs in the nest to even up development.
awesome!!! go babies go!!

+17/21 going into lock down in the Coolerbator and +15/24 in the Styro. 1 clear had got past me in the styro that I had just candled last night. I opened it up to inspect and it was indeed infertile. I got a few of those from my local source. I will be locking them in tight tonight after work. :) I will post some pictures tonight as well. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
thumbsup.gif
fl.gif

I need a little advice. I'm on day 29 of Pekin duck hatch. On day 26, had 4 external pips. After 24 hours still only the external bump in shell. I opened a small hole thru white outer membrane. Waited another 24 hours then assisted. All 4 were shrink wraped, are now fine. 2 more the same way a day later. Only 1 egg left. It is now day 29. As far as I can see there is no internal pip, but there is faint chirping. I'm using a fan forced styro bator. Temp at 99 and humidity at 70. Do I assist? Thanks for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom