INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what I found in the incubator this morning!

ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

- Ant Farm
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

Well got everybody feed and watered. Now I need to pull the bottom tray out of the hatcher that has the 14 barred rocks in it. Hate opening it while the top tray is still hatching. But my hatcher the humidity does rise very fast. Should be OK. Most are hatched already.

Morning all! Looking like another beautiful but windy day. Everyone with snow and rain, I hope you stay warm and dry. For all the chicks in lock down...go chickies go!!!!

I need a little advice. I'm on day 29 of Pekin duck hatch. On day 26, had 4 external pips. After 24 hours still only the external bump in shell. I opened a small hole thru white outer membrane. Waited another 24 hours then assisted. All 4 were shrink wraped, are now fine. 2 more the same way a day later. Only 1 egg left. It is now day 29. As far as I can see there is no internal pip, but there is faint chirping. I'm using a fan forced styro bator. Temp at 99 and humidity at 70. Do I assist? Thanks for any help
I am not sure what to tell you with ducks, you will have to go with what you have already learned and what you delt with in the others.

Look what I found in the incubator this morning!

ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

- Ant Farm
AWESOMMEEEEEEEE

Here's an update on my week old chicks!

clap.gif

@Sally Sunshine
Hi Sally!
Ok so after I realized that the plugs had been in the WHOLE time (
1f601.png
) I panicked and candled...saw 2 internal pips and I think there is another internal pip this morning
1f600.png

Last edited:
You think you could stop with all the different identities, please...it's irritating as H3LL
:idunno
:eek: Have to get out of the hills of PA and live a little. hahaha
I love gumbo, It's delish! Ya gotta try it, Sally. :drool
I think we all understand. Get it. But, depending on which you need, remember that Chick Days begins soon in all the feed stores. That usually means good sales.
Yes!!!! CHICK DAYS!!!!!!! :weee
If that's the way it works, I'm in real trouble :gig
:lau :lau
4cfd01bdd75a134af7fe876abc655b6f.gif
GOOD MORNING!!! HAPPY SNOW DAY W/O kids!! YAY school for staying open! :clap so beautiful outside!!
Good morning Sally! :frow Day 10 today. :weee
DAY 18 HERE!!! whoop! :woot :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy :bun :woot
:yesss: Good morning all.. :caf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom