INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a tab open with a sweet image just for me Kat and my puter locked up yesterday and I cant find it again! It was a really nice image, I swear they took it just for you! Gosh those sports nuts! Morning Kat, thanks so very much for helping everyone out! You are seriously appreciated I pray you know that!
hugs.gif

I am cold old man, feeties are cold, need to find some bootee socks at the store I think.

They make heated socks. Might be able to find them at a Gander Mountain or some place similar. Or could just order them off the interwebs. They also make this great invention called........slippers (I think) suppose to keep cold feeties warm.

well,I have three blue ones.two are working at zipping.that's y I'm worked about the one.it isn't moving or anything,I hope it didn't die

I haven't caught up, obviously...take it from someone who had to cull a chick I helped get out. She didn't zip because something was wrong with her. I wish I had let her die naturally, rather than help her. You're doing great!

[@=/u/162672/Sally-Sunshine]@Sally Sunshine[/@] Ten out, eleven to go!

:goodpost: :celebrate :weee   how many pippers MC?

Three.
:goodpost: :celebrate :weee   how many pippers MC?

Good morning Sally! :hugs

And kept it going MC! You might get time for a nap if they all hatch before duckling needs her afternoon nap!

Actually, an aunt is coming over in about two hours to take her to a party. I'll have a few hours to sleep. Duckling will be missing her nap. Ha ha! Good luck to them! She gets nasty when she's tired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom