INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I candled my 2 goose eggs day 5 and have veins and blobs in both. So excited this is my first time incubating goose eggs. So wish me luck.
wee.gif
thats awesome!!! are you weighing them or doing air cell watchin? and of course good luck!!!

@Sally Sunshine

I have a Serama table top show tomorrow morning, I will post pics and Results on my thread!

oh thats awesome sweets!! good luck!! I hope you do well!! certainly will have a look!!
hugs.gif

Quote: you betcha

I'm gonna go hang out with my friend Hornitos. Night everybody.
hugs.gif
@Sally Sunshine
night chaos
hugs.gif

I candled my 2 goose eggs day 5 and have veins and blobs in both. So excited this is my first time incubating goose eggs. So wish me luck.

:weee    thats awesome!!!  are you weighing them or doing air cell watchin?  and of course good luck!!!
No im not I think it would be to stressful on me. I have never marked air cells and weighed for chickens so I think im going to try this batch of goose eggs without weighing and if it isnt a good hatch I may weight and mark air cells next time

@Sally Sunshine

I have a Serama table top show tomorrow morning, I will post pics and Results on my thread!

oh thats awesome sweets!! good luck!! I hope you do well!! certainly will have a look!!  :hugs  

friday dont know where your quote went...  but info above link was at bottom

Thank you so much! :D

you betcha

I'm gonna go hang out with my friend Hornitos. Night everybody.
:hugs [@=/u/162672/Sally-Sunshine]@Sally Sunshine[/@]

night chaos:hugs

@Sally Sunshine Picked up a sheet of plywood and a sheet of insulation today, getting closer to the build phase. Temp control and another thermo hydro coming in tomorrow.
Here's a quick sketch

Won't know accurate dimensions til I open the Turner box.
awesome so your doing the box the stuff came today I forgot to upload the pics!

Hey! @Pensmaster
I finally took a few more pictures of our latest building....

The styrofoam roof going up

Round fireplace. Opens into the living room and into the courtyard.

Perform block walls, pored concrete arches.

New building is in the center of two others that are almost finished. The compound will be horseshoe shaped with an atrium between new building and building on the right....

View from rooftop of building on right.

This white thing is a piece of the foam roof.
That door is HUGE can pull a car in there!! and concrete on the roof arch!!! but then you said foam? confused?

My incubating update....

I've started up the Mind reading Bator again! It has Guinea eggs and two silkied Serama eggs in it. Not sure yet if the Guinea eggs are fertile.
My R-com is full of shipped Serama eggs from a couple different sources, all were shipped and almost all are messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom