INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This information was so helpful! I had 17 eggs in lock down and started getting pips on day 21. During this time we had a power failure, I had one that had zipped but stopped and 7 hatched, 3 were not progressing at all. I hesitated to help it the one that zipped and it ended up passing. Some of the other ones ended up pipping but they didn't get any further. I waited the 24 hours before I intervened. I followed the instructions and was able to hatch the remaining 6. Total live chicks ended up being 13 out of 17!
Good news!!! @justkat59 WOW that is amazing!!!
yesss.gif

always best to prepare for power failures!
even some simple steps can help you keep that heat and humidity!

HAVE A PLAN IN CASE YOU LOOSE ELECTRIC ITS THE SEASON! see post #522
Emergency Preparations: It's COLD Outside! http://www.greenandhealthy.info/emergencyheat.html
REPEAT REPEAT HAVE A PLAN IN CASE YOU LOOSE ELECTRIC ITS THE SEASON! see post #522

LOL

About a week after the really big Northridge earthquake we were still having regular aftershocks. The local six flags park reopened. My ex and I were on one of the big coasters....about 2/3rd of the way up that really long click, click, click ride up the first hill I made the mistake of saying "It would suck if we had another quake right now", my ex cussed me out and didn't talk to me, or ride another coaster that night.

LOL

About a week after the really big Northridge earthquake we were still having regular aftershocks. The local six flags park reopened. My ex and I were on one of the big coasters....about 2/3rd of the way up that really long click, click, click ride up the first hill I made the mistake of saying "It would suck if we had another quake right now", my ex cussed me out and didn't talk to me, or ride another coaster that night.

We have similar Humor!
lol.png

Good and bad news here..
Good: something is in there... No blood ring!
Bad: way too small for day 18 I think, strange seperate dark spots. No growth, unless it is filling up the bottom where I can't see???
Somehow it won't show up good on camera, (turn your brightness up and enlarge pic) but I will draw a picture of what it looks like and post.

Pics:

-Banti

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom