INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had so many temp swings on this set of eggs, I feel like I have been tied down worrying about children again even though mine are grown.  I lock down today, I think I have eight silkies going strong.  I set 18 eggs and had 10 clear, the only one I am worried about is the one that was upside down the first ten days:rolleyes: .  I left the clears in to help hold my temps that have been so unstable the last few days.  I guess I should take them out before I lock down.  My Son in law already has a thermostat ready to install before I hatch again:lau  I am pretty sure they are tired of me saying I can't come over and watch the baby because my incubator is acting crazy.
good hatching! :jumpy
Shalom to all the sleeping beauties!

This is lunch today
1/5 kg beef
1/5 kg turkey
Lemon grass
1 onion
1 tbs Dijon mustard
Soya soace
S&p

yummy! Shalom

T Good morning to you all.
External pip at the beginning of day 19??

Your temp is either just a tad high, or you've got some super chicks in there! Personally, I'd rather see early than late. And even with a pip today, that little one may not be out till tomorrow. Not at all unusual to have a precocious chick or two! Exciting! I find hatching to be an incredible event to watch. Never get over the wonder of it all.

@Chaos18My apologies, it appears I am the boob for skimming. I missed the direct question and only registered your what seemed like odd response.

Good morning/afternoon all

Your temp is either just a tad high, or you've got some super chicks in there!  Personally, I'd rather see early than late.  And even with a pip today, that little one may not be out till tomorrow.  Not at all unusual to have a precocious chick or two!  Exciting!  I find hatching to be an incredible event to watch.  Never get over the wonder of it all.
the Barred Rocks we have hatch the last two months have done that and been earlier then any of the others

@Chaos18 My apologies, it appears I am the boob for skimming. I missed the direct question and only registered your what seemed like odd response.

Good morning/afternoon all
Good morning. No need to apologize for anything. That's the problem with the written word is that people cannot see your face when you say something. Every word of my response was written with a smile on my face because I knew it would get Sally going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom