INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:frow Good Morning. Miss Jess
You're up before most of the chickens, anyway.
Tucker started limbering up @ 3:30 the other day. Must be an insomniac
 @Auroradream26

Yeah, I don't have much choice in that matter. Kids catch the bus at 7 am. If it were up to me, I wouldn't be up till around 9:30 every day lol. Did you manage to get Tucker out of that seperation coop yet? I don't know why my boys crow so early! I'm just thankful that the roo that's camping in my bathroom waits until he sees light to start crowing lol.

Most of it melted yesterday; just sloppy muddy now. Back yard, where the chickens are, looked like a small creek yesterday. I spotted a couple hens wearing pontoons.

We still have at least 1/4 inch of ice encasing almost everything here. Makes the trees look stunning but the hill to our house is scary.

Good morning. No need to apologize for anything. That's the problem with the written word is that people cannot see your face when you say something. Every word of my response was written with a smile on my face because I knew it would get Sally going.
Bring on Skype! On the other hand, that might be a tad embarrassing early and late.
tongue.png

Yeah, I don't have much choice in that matter. Kids catch the bus at 7 am. If it were up to me, I wouldn't be up till around 9:30 every day lol. Did you manage to get Tucker out of that seperation coop yet? I don't know why my boys crow so early! I'm just thankful that the roo that's camping in my bathroom waits until he sees light to start crowing lol.
We still have at least 1/4 inch of ice encasing almost everything here. Makes the trees look stunning but the hill to our house is scary.
Unfortunately, he's still there! Nothing has worked so far. Couldn't even lure him into the crate he came here in, set up against the coop door with his feed bowl, with corn added, inside. Coop's entirely too heavy to move up against the fence, where I could cut an access hole to the exercise yard. Toyed with the idea of just turning him loose, hoping he'd join the ladies, but I'm afraid to. I've got come up with something, and soon.

Unfortunately, he's still there! Nothing has worked so far. Couldn't even lure him into the crate he came here in, set up against the coop door with his feed bowl, with corn added, inside. Coop's entirely too heavy to move up against the fence, where I could cut an access hole to the exercise yard. Toyed with the idea of just turning him loose, hoping he'd join the ladies, but I'm afraid to. I've got come up with something, and soon.
Landing net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom