INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENTER TO WIN!! CLICK HERE:
120x120px-LS-579ad44f_mpc_avatar-175x175.jpeg
MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!
Shouldn't it say "click the link" instead of "click here"? I mean thats confusing cause if ya try and click the "here" like it says it doesn't do anything.

I had to run out for an hour or so to drop my daughter off with my mom for the night. We knew that there was one egg zipping when we left so my son and I took bets on what color the poult would be when we got home. I win x3. We got home and there were 3 poults running around! That was quick! Can't wait to see what's there by morning.

I had to run out for an hour or so to drop my daughter off with my mom for the night. We knew that there was one egg zipping when we left so my son and I took bets on what color the poult would be when we got home. I win x3. We got home and there were 3 poults running around! That was quick! Can't wait to see what's there by morning.
jumpy.gif
Sorry, no turkeys

jumpy.gif
Sorry, no turkeys

Oops! Double post
hide.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom