INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, I have a egg question. These 2 eggs were layer by the same hen a day apart. Am I safe in thinking the big one is a double yolk?. And not to put in bator.
Thanks

@LocalYokel
Be sure to let us know what kind of eggs you get. So glad you won!!
hugs.gif

HI, I have a egg question. These 2 eggs were layer by the same hen a day apart. Am I safe in thinking the big one is a double yolk?. And not to put in bator.
Thanks
If you tried to send a pic, it didn't come through. However, I believe I can give you an answer anyway.

I've had some overly large eggs from my hens that I was sure were double yolkers, but weren't.

Last edited:
Thanks
g
Oops sorry, forgot the picture.

Double yolk or not, extremely large or small eggs are likely to have chicks with problems. "Likely" not definitely.

Crib tent! Designed for toddlers monkeys that escape the crib.
Since when?
I wasn't sneaking. I was openly roaming.
Mayyyybe.
It's both!
Do tell! :pop
You were saying?
Oops! Did I do that again?
Only if you have lots of coffee!
Your kids may have something to say about that!
"Other than that" you're useless? Hmmm.
Shes perfectly content to sleep on the floor. Since when? Probably since I've known you, either that or shortly thereafter. Next time you're openly roaming stop by and say hello. The boy would probably join me (cause what 6 yr old doesn't like to run around nekid). Yes during the off hours I'm just about useless. Kind of like you when the morning is over and the coffee pot is empty. :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom