INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sets on them all night idk what's her problem.she set on the ping pong balls 24/7 for a week so I new foreshore she was bloody.

ok CH what day would the eggs be on?one thing you must factor in is the length of time she sat the ping pong balls . A broody knows how many days it takes and a young broody will give up earlier than a older one .

I'm here too, and you didn't warn me
big_smile.png

There are so many windows in this, I can't figure out which one to fling open first... but Mrs. Sally would kill me for it
gig.gif

Maybe she got used to the ping pong balls, and when you swapped for real eggs she knew it was something different and gave up. Women are just like that. Just when you think you are doing the right thing, she gets mad, hops off the nest, and says it's your fault

Well apparently I should have... and Whites too!
lol.png

I'm here too, and you didn't warn me :D
There are so many windows in this, I can't figure out which one to fling open first... but Mrs. Sally would kill me for it :gig
Maybe she got used to the ping pong balls, and when you swapped for real eggs she knew it was something different and gave up. Women are just like that. Just when you think you are doing the right thing, she gets mad, hops off the nest, and says it's your fault
Actually, Sally is counting on us to fill in the wisecracks in her absence...

So true... it's ALWAYS the man's fault!

ok CH what day would the eggs be on?one thing you must factor in is the length of time she sat the ping pong balls . A broody knows how many days it takes and a young broody will give up earlier than a older one .

Depends. I let a silkie go one time, just to see how long she would brood, and she hatched 3 clutches in 2 months. Kept stealing other girls' nests

ok CH what day would the eggs be on?one thing you must factor in is the length of time she sat the ping pong balls . A broody knows how many days it takes and a young  broody will give up earlier than a older one .
the eggs would be on day three today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom