INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Than you are under the wrong impression and you couldn't be more wrong.
hide.gif
I'm sorry.

Thought I'd share here... My take on chicken math....
gig.gif

4 hens plus 2 roos
=22 chickens. (because you should have 10 hen per roo)

20 hens, (silkie and BO) + 2 roos, + the arrival of spring, (can anyone say BROODIES??)
= 45 chickens, of which 20 are roos.

Then, 20 roos = chicken soup, which equals a mysterious package from someplace called "Brinsea". (Must have been the cat...)

1 mysterious package + 25 hens + a feeling of inadequate chicken numbers because of aforementioned processed roosters = 70 chickens.

But then you have an urge to get ducks which means 2 ducks =17 ducks, but you absolutely have to get turkeys, geese, quail and pheasants and then you have to debate emu and peafowl.

70 chickens (Other poultry does not count here!) plus the discovery of an exiting place called "ebay"
= 40 hatching eggs

(While getting coffee, the cat walked in again and placed the winning bid on 40+ frizzled tolbunt polish hatching eggs.)

40 hatching eggs + 21 days = 20(+) chicks.

(After the tolbunt hatch, you realize those guys are so stinkin' cute you really should have more and set up a breeding program. Sooo....)

4 chickens + 2 chickens =
150 chickens and a 200 egg incubator on the way that that dumb cat accidentally bought!
(the 17 ducks, 5 peas, 3 geese, 7 turkeys, 5 pheasants, 15 quail, and 2 emu don't count)
-Banti

Last edited:
Thought I'd share here... My take on chicken math....
gig.gif

4 hens plus 2 roos
=22 chickens . (you should have 10 hen per roo)
20 hens, (silkie and BO) + 2 roos, + the arrival of spring, (can anyone say BROODIES??)

Then, 20 roos = chicken soup, which = a mysterious package from someplace called " Brinsea". (Must have been the cat...)

1 mysterious package + 25 hens and a feeling of inadequate chicken numbers because of aforementioned proccesed roos, =
70 chickens.

60 chickens plus the discovery of an exiting place called "ebay". While getting coffee, the cat walks in again and places the winning bid on 40+ frizzled tolbunt polish hatching eggs.

40 hatching eggs + 21 days = 20+ chicks.

After the tolbunt hatch, you realize those guys are so stinkin' cute you really should have more and set up a breeding program. Sooo....

150 chickens and a 200 egg incubator on the way that that dumb cat accidentally bought!
-Banti

Tooooo many numbers...... @campingshaws , you are gonna have to translate for me. LOL

Thought I'd share here... My take on chicken math.... :gig

4 hens plus 2 roos
=22 chickens . (you should have 10 hen per roo)

Then, 20 roos = chicken soup, which = a mysterious package from someplace called " Brinsea". (Must have been the cat...)

1 mysterious package + 25 hens and a feeling of inadequate chicken numbers because of aforementioned proccesed roos, =
70 chickens.

60 chickens plus the discovery of an exiting place called "ebay". While getting coffee, the cat walks in again and places the winning bid on 40+ frizzled tolbunt polish hatching eggs.

40 hatching eggs + 21 days = 20+ chicks.

After the tolbunt hatch, you realize those guys are so stinkin' cute you really should have more and set up a breeding program. Sooo....

-Banti
Stupid cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom