INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you my freind! I know that this is quiet a big project!
Do you mean to poyke?

If you do, yes we do use it wen we go camping!

We also use this saage fir making flat bred

I also have a oven- smoker that I have built! I use Cherry, hickory, and masquiet wood chips, depend on what I want to make!
that would be a feet to accomplish indeed. I definitely think too many don't embrace food properly. Always inspired by your meals, thankyou.

Food is not only food! Food is family, friends, the good feeling of making and feeding a good, fresh and Healthy meal to your loved one! And food is also the life long experiences that you implant in the memory of your children!

Last edited:
Do you mean to poyke?

I also have a oven- smoker that I have built! I use Cherry, hickory, and masquiet wood chips, depend on what I want to make!

Food is not only food! Food is family, friends, the good feeling of making and feeding a good, fresh and Healthy meal to your loved one! And food is also the life long experiences that you implant in the memory of your children!

Love the cast iron hardware, got a collection that I use on our smoker. Yumm that flat bread look delish, you eat that camping no less? I need to go camp with you. :D Grew up backpacking and my mom was a pretty good camp chef, making biscuits and such but never flat bread. Got a good recipe? Or is that on the home bakers thread?

Also love your philosophy on food, I often say Food is love. I love sharing food and meals with famiyl & friends. Would much rather break bread with people (homemade) than go out. Much more fun, intimate and you can get to know people. Thanks for sharing.

Editing due to my horrific spelling....,my English teacher dad would be appalled :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Just popping in to say hello...

HELLO!!!
frow.gif

I only have 6 laying-age hens (so far), and have only been getting 2 or 3 eggs daily for almost 2 months. I came home for lunch (as always), and was pleasantly pleased when I went out to collect eggs. Today there we 5.
yesss.gif
I hope production is about to pick up again...
fl.gif

Do you mean to poyke?

Love the cast iron hardware, got a collection that I use on our smoker. Yumm that flat bread look delish, you eat that camping no less? I need to go camp with you. :D Grew up backpacking and my mom was a pretty good camp chef, making biscuits and such but never flat bread. Got a good recipe? Or is that on the home bakers thread?

Also love your philosophy on food, I often say Food is love. I love sharing food and meals with famiyl & friends. Would much rather break bread with people (homemade) than go out. Much more fun, intimate and you can get to know people. Thanks for sharing.

Editing due to my horrific spelling....,my English teacher dad would be appalled :rolleyes:.

Thank you! Indid the word that I was looking for was : love!
As you probably know by now, I love very much, to preper, share and eat the best food availbel but mor I love hanging with my familly and friends, so when I can combine the two it is amazing!
And believe me that with me you don't have to worry about spelling problems! I invented the the notion of "spelling mistakes"
Flat bred recpie:
1 kg of white spelled flour , 25 grams of salt , 30 grams of dry yeast , 250-300 ml of water . Add the salt to the flour and stir , add the yeast and stir , add the water gradually and knead until dough is elastic. If too dry and hard ,add more water and knead again . If the dough is sticky add more flour and knead again . Let dough rise in a bowl covered with a plastic bag until the dough doubles in volume . Then cut away pieces roll between hands and spread the pieces to 1-1,5 centimeter thick and then put on the hot saadg. Waiting until bubbles appear and flip,

Last edited:
Just popping in to say hello...

HELLO!!!
frow.gif

I only have 6 laying-age hens (so far), and have only been getting 2 or 3 eggs daily for almost 2 months. I came home for lunch (as always), and was pleasantly pleased when I went out to collect eggs. Today there we 5.
yesss.gif
I hope production is about to pick up again...
fl.gif

Howdy Sir Ur. I'm hoping production picks up for my 6 layers as well.

Howdy Sir Ur. I'm hoping production picks up for my 6 layers as well.
Most of mine are just now coming off of molt, so it may be sporadic for a little while... but it's progress. It's no fun feeding them and getting nothing in return. I hope yours will pick up soon, too.

Well, it's time to head back to work. Catch y'all later!!!
frow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom