INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to tell if your avatar is a painting or a photo. If it's a painting, and it's one of yours, you're good!

Drawing with a regular pencil, yes it is mine. Thanks! :D
It is not quite finished, the rest of the grass (avatar only showed the part with grass, I cropped it) needs to be filled in, sky needs a light layer of shading, and I am not quite happy with the jaw line on the foal...... But it is only visible on close up.
-Banti

Batteries on all of my computer devices need charging. This is a sign that I should work on the incubator and finally get groceries. My replacement eggs might arrive today or tomorrow. Wish me luck on the incubator. It has been a challenge. The MacGyverbator is available for the eggs until I get this new one finished.

Good morning everyone!
I haven't kept up with the pace of the thread. I hope everyone is doing well. Daxi, hope your chicks are getting and staying healthy and that you can scrub the germs away on your old coop. Good luck with lockdown CH.
Mrleeroy I've been on the natanhala (sp?) Site a bunch too. I agree with your goal of finding something local.

Drawing with a regular pencil, yes it is mine. Thanks!
big_smile.png

It is not quite finished, the rest of the grass (avatar only showed the part with grass, I cropped it) needs to be filled in, sky needs a light layer of shading, and I am not quite happy with the jaw line on the foal...... But it is only visible on close up.
-Banti
I had 2 or 3 years of Art in high school, and got halfway decent, but not nearly in your class
bow.gif

I had 2 or 3 years of Art in high school, and got halfway decent, but not nearly in your class :bow

Danke.... I have been drawing horses for.... Oh, I dunno, 5 years? It took a long time for me to get this far... I still aim to get much better. :)

I might rework the shading on the mare's barrel..... Looks a bit stiff... Comments? (If ya can enlarge it enough to see)
-Banti

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom