INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MotorcycleChick

Chill and cornbread for dinner tonight.
Sounds good! Corn bread is my cheat. I like Jiffy better than making my own. I have several jars of my chili left from last season. Just enough to get a better crop this year, and make three times as much!

Quote: Okay. Stop by for coffee and pie later, and then we can enjoy a good breakfast.

Sounds good! Corn bread is my cheat. I like Jiffy better than making my own. I have several jars of my chili left from last season. Just enough to get a better crop this year, and make three times as much!

Okay. Stop by for coffee and pie later, and then we can enjoy a good breakfast.
If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were...oh, H3LL,, I'M IN!

Okay. Stop by for coffee and pie later, and then we can enjoy a good breakfast.

Oh man, Jiffy is good stuff. Try adding 1/2 to 3/4 C sugar to the mix. Almost like a dessert

Ok, After reading tons about incubating these last couple of weeks.... Does a person turn the humidity up to 70-75% on day 18 or on day 20 or on the first peep? Just wondering?

Quote: WHITES!!! you hate my pictures!! you like one!! from summertime!

Quote:
hugs.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
anytime Cathy!!

anyt
I can see right now that I'm in BIIIGGG trouble here....left for a few minutes to read Sally's PDF file on shipping eggs and there were 20+ new posts in that time.....oh oh!
caf.gif

Quote:
bun.gif

Out of my friends 4 eggs I'm incubating, 3/4 are in great condition. The 4th looks like it started to grow and died on day 2 or something. I'm going to crack it open later. Blood around sides of yolk that wasn't there when I first put them in. He's really excited for the chicks!
I would be too!!!

Update @Sally Sunshine pulled the last 4 shipped eggs. Let them stay till day 10 and they were still clear. On a positive note I'm showing 37 for 37 developing of my mutts for the Easter HAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom