INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it, thx
smile.png

wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Wow but these are Australian wood ducks.

Yes it should be fine.
ep.gif
bow.gif
how many days incu????? what have you found out about incubating them so far?????

how neat!!!!!! where have you gotten them! I didnt know thats what you were hatching!!! I thought duck duck ducks!
lau.gif
ya know ducks

ep.gif
bow.gif
how many days incu????? what have you found out about incubating them so far?????

how neat!!!!!! where have you gotten them! I didnt know thats what you were hatching!!! I thought duck duck ducks!
lau.gif
ya know ducks
22, About every thing but I don't really get humidity, A friend who found the egg by his dam, Well 8 of them are I only have 1 wild egg. XD

Last edited:
22, About every think but I don't really get humidity, A friend who found the egg by his dam, Well 8 of them are I only have 1 wild egg. XD

then I guess you just have to run by what you already know, that air cell and weight loss, i cant wait to watch this!

I can imagine what they would do to me should I fall over with a low Blood sugar and pass out :eek:   so much for nice sweet chickens.

Ahh, don't worry, I lie down in the run a bunch and I'm still here. I do cover my face though as teeth and eyeballs are attractive!

Well this is tough, eggs are in lockdown, humidity is 60%, I'm afraid some aircells are too small and my fingers are itchy for soft chickies.... out of 26 I'm hoping for 26. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom