INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, out of the new 12 sent to me, took 2 sappy ones out...one was cracked (which i didn't catch at the unboxing/aircell check candle), don't know about the other one, didn't look cracked to me. Did a quick candle and can't see anything yet, but it's only been 2 days.

Last edited:
They're mixes, some will lay brown, some will lay olive.
Oh..love mixes..and OE's! I am so hoping that a few that I kept will lay OE's and Blue's! Good luck, can't wait to see all of those babies!

If you pass out in the run make sure you fall down face first.... Eyes is Shiny.....
gig.gif
NOTED thanks!

Well, out of the new 12 sent to me, took 2 sappy ones out...one was cracked (which i didn't catch at the unboxing/aircell check candle), don't know about the other one, didn't look cracked to me. Did a quick candle and can't see anything yet, but it's only been 2 days.
now why oh why are you candling shipped eggs before day 7 my dear
roll.png
barnie.gif
th.gif
or do you candle from above and dont touch them? tell me you dont even touch them please????

And
wee.gif
Two pips and maybe three internal on Day 20! One pip is at the wrong end though.
hmm.png
and then there is peep who just cant let them alone in lockdown
idunno.gif
I tell ya!

and the pip at the wrong end is clear though?

NOTED thanks!

now why oh why are you candling shipped eggs before day 7 my dear :rolleyes: :barnie :th or do you candle from above and dont touch them? tell me you dont even touch them please????

and then there is peep who just cant let them alone in lockdown :idunno I tell ya!  

and the pip at the wrong end is clear though?

Hey Peep how many bators do you have anyways?

I never said I candled, ;). Well it was just peeping and rocking then, I will have to ask the teacher again later. The egg is also facing down at the pip.

I have two. Currently using the Brinsea Mini Advance. Have a LG with turner too.

I never said I candled,
wink.png
. Well it was just peeping and rocking then, I will have to ask the teacher again later. The egg is also facing down at the pip.

I have two. Currently using the Brinsea Mini Advance. Have a LG with turner too.
lau.gif
so the ducks are with you at home? one egg is smaller than the other is that just the image? so what day are they on? I am going to FINALLY grab a tablet and take NOTES!!!
thumbsup.gif
so I dont ask you over and over... right now.... walking walking puting tablet down........ walking......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom