INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lau     so the ducks are with you at home?  one egg is smaller than the other is that just the image?     so what day are they on?    I am going to FINALLY grab a tablet and take NOTES!!! :thumbsup so I dont ask you over and over... right now.... walking walking puting tablet down........ walking......  

No ducks here. Eggs from My Pet Chicken on Day 20.

Ok y'all, help me out here, did I read somewhere in the vast regions of knowledge here on BYC that bantams go into lockdown early and hatch early? Or am I mixing that up? I've only hatched RIR's and these guys are silkies so is lockdown still day 18 and hatch 21? Maybe I need more coffee....that could be it....

Ok y'all, help me out here, did I read somewhere in the vast regions of knowledge here on BYC that bantams go into lockdown early and hatch early? Or am I mixing that up? I've only hatched RIR's and these guys are silkies so is lockdown still day 18 and hatch 21? Maybe I need more coffee....that could be it....

Well really small eggs like Seramas can go in a day early. But with mmy bantams I have hatched I just stop at day 18 like with big eggs. Though this is just me. Good luck. :)

hatch around 19-20 lock them around day 17

what day are you on

Ah that's okay!
gig.gif

no its NOT!

I get our 5 kids mixed up all the time too, they get soooooo mad at me too!

ok help me write my notes, lets see what your YOUNGER HEALTHY brains can remember for everyone?????

Saris is in lockdown since yesterday, peep is pipping mpc eggs day 20, a bunch are on day 7 8 like me, cynth is always got something on some day or another, youngchooklover has aussie wood ducks, vennymae has just set my shipped eggs, we have a few new people that just set new eggs, gotta get correct addy names to quote correct though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom