INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kat and Hi Kathy!

Who else is in the house? 

Matt Whites Chaos MC

me!

Currently Viewing

0 Members And someone please explain this???????
Noo idea!!
ROLL CALL SallyAnn in the house
Me!!! I is here!! Nobody else, though. :lau
At least I see myself!!
Currently Viewing

[COLOR=333333] [COLOR=5E5E5E]1 Member[/COLOR] Jessimom [/COLOR] I think it's the same for everyone,and I THINK it was Banti that reported it to and issue thread???? LOL
Twasn't me, it was Kat
Dax not sure what to tell you on this bird!! yes good idea corid! Good so submit them!! why is that, they are good looking flock. We need donations you know that! your helping out! I have the Art contest ready to go but not enough donations for all the other stuff and I would like EGGS or something big for the art prize
RKF7czPzCh9eCF35IGaS5RuapyDRlwhSFzvtwAwcCPOx7AvuJW_sv59e2f-1kQ29Uw6twJZVRU11-tbdPwK2aa2Y7l6jMaDI3Zq2pQIMMyJNKbTQ1ArR0-GwQ0j9roM20hBzhzn4
[COLOR=3C78D8] “Fowl Drawing/Painting Contest”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=6AA84F]"Springing in the Chicks"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FFD966]2016 April Hatch-a-Long[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=3C78D8]Hosted by Mike & Sally[/COLOR]​

uk0zFJcI5ocPSoIqGsd4kmZUX5WycZenQEdjxPgvU4bFKZfgwcBlUsv8k13o_E4cXG62mh7qcI2tVHfhrI3vIzL310zrr2T3BBwFJse_3wJDYu1glUwKZ7z4GWvzrEWUZ1draCFm

[COLOR=6AA84F]Do you like to draw/paint?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]We want to see your lovely Domestic Fowl Art! All drawing genres and techniques will be accepted. Instruments may include all types of paint, graphite pencils, pen and ink, inked brushes, color pencils, crayons, charcoal, chalk, pastels, and markers.[/COLOR]​

RWtztoYpvcYslb3-7YFNExmDowyzumsx3F4E6N9N-tG5BYR6nqFcNRq0-obrOc64cy17mHeaPXRCpExwonMQtv9-tPLEXU47Q1NAGVXWek8IsvzcC52ngCulVHKkvNT_641Oi_Nk

[COLOR=6AA84F]3 Image Entries per contestant[/COLOR]

[COLOR=3C78D8]Open to ALL BYC members[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]Continental U.S. ONLY (Not Alaska or Hawaii)[/COLOR]​
oh nooooooo
Yayyayyayya!! :ya :ya :ya I can't wait for it to open... I had better get busy. :pop -Banti

why is that, they are good looking flock.

We need donations you know that! your helping out!
Awww, thanks Sally!! I think they are beautiful too! Good news, my 5 month old buff silkie started laying - she only hangs out with the 5 month off buff roo. I'm hoping they will be fertile in time for the prize. I also added a white roo, so things could get interesting!!

I finally figured out everything that is in the incubators right now,,,,well sort of. The breeds I'm quoting might be off, since I should I have less of my silkie eggs than I do of other breeds, so next candling, I'll figure it out better. But, for now this is what I have

Set on 3/2 I have 21 Silkie/Sizzle/Frilkie and Cream Legbar eggs from Papa Brooders, and 2 of my own silkies. Set on 3/5 (Easter HAL)I have 15 Bantam blue EE's from TJchickens and 16 Silver Appenzeller Spitzhauben from Crazytalk, 5 Trader Joe eggs (that I think are infertile) and 15 of my own silkies (I removed 9 clears at day 10). Set on 3/13 I have 21 eggs from a neighbor of Gotro17 that lost their hens to a dog attack. I'm hatching their eggs so he can re-establish his flock. Setting soon, 13 Salmon Favorelle eggs from PiperOmar.

Thanks!!!

Noo idea!!
Me!!! I is here!! Nobody else, though. :lau
Twasn't me, it was Kat
Yayyayyayya!! :ya :ya :ya
I can't wait for it to open... I had better get busy. :pop
-Banti

Oh, by "3 image entries" does that mean 3 images of the same drawing/painting? Or 3 images total of different entries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom