INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be safe to put the broody eggs back under.she is sitting tight on pingpong balls .course I would rather risk those few then the eggs I will be getting tommorow.then I can put my new eggs in the bator.and what should a brown egg look like at day four.
Just leave the broody eggs in the 'bator till you put in your new eggs on the 11th for the hatch-a-long. Then you can watch your broody for a couple more days. Store the new eggs in a coolish area until you set them.

Edit: I am not a swearing Englishman

Last edited:
NO EEE DIDNT KID he lookin fer a spot teee take a crap
I-dont-believe-you-GIF.gif
lau.gif

I think it would be safe do do that, CH, but you should experiment first. Take a couple of the ping pong balls out and replace them with a couple of eggs. If she doesn't notice the change, then do the same thing again tomorrow. And the next day, and the next day. If you try to put all the eggs in at one time, she make stop setting again. You can put your new eggs in the incubator with the older eggs and keep removing a few of the older eggs every day until they are all under the hen. That's what I recommend...
How would he store the new eggs if he was wanting them for the hal?

thank you! awesome!! go babies go!!! no new pics of that spoiled coffeecup baby of yours?
Took this 2 nights ago:
0.jpg

It's her new bigger night time tank on my night stand. She loves the water bottle & sleeping cuddled against the reptile heating pad. Just started learning to perch on the swing
lol.png

oh my goodness my little serama chick is sitting on my lap, and all of a sudden, he starts trying to DUST BATHE ON The blanket! What?!
My Daisy used to do that!
0.jpg

Good evening, M'Lady! How dost thou feel today?

I am good, thank you.
thumbsup.gif
I am taking my pain meds, I never do that unless I need them. I am not liking when they wear off yet. But perhaps I get through the night! How was your day? did your men bring you much salt this fine day?

Took this 2 nights ago:
0.jpg

It's her new bigger night time tank on my night stand. She loves the water bottle & sleeping cuddled against the reptile heating pad. Just started learning to perch on the swing
lol.png

0.jpg

THAT is exactly what nemo is doing!

How would he store the new eggs if he was wanting them for the hal?
The same way I suggested he store any eggs he got before these. I told him to keep them in a cool, damp place (50F - 60F) until Dec. 11, which should put him right on schedule for a Jan.1 hatch. Not sure if he remembers, but I did recommend that a few posts back...
wink.png

Took this 2 nights ago:
0.jpg

lol.png

0.jpg
lau.gif
That video of Daisy is to funny! What breed of duck is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom