INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daffodils are open today!

Good grief! You OOOH! Darn you! Don't do that thing. It does that thing and I ... I keep having to not type. I
hit.gif

You know I meant he would give my computer a virus.

Virus. Bug.
hide.gif
I try to keep my daffodils closed whenever possible...
lau.gif

I sowwwwwy... it wasn't your fault. You were just going about your business, talking computer stuff, and I stuck my tongue... err... nose in. My apologies!!!

Oh crap... I hope I didn't give Ma Nature a virus!!!
hide.gif

Ok phew...I was worrying about that...
And if I set my eggs at 11 at night on the 5th originally, is the start of day 18 the night of March 23td and when I'd lock them down? Or do it earlier that day?
(I told you...questions, questions!! Lol)

In other news...MY CHICKS JUST CAME IN FROM MEYER!!! Woot woot!!! Was so worried they were going to take until tomorrow!!!
Congrats on the new Chicks!! I hope they all arrived healthy!..

In regards to lockdown. My last hatch, I had to lock down four eggs 4 days early. 4 out of 4 hatched. They didn't mind the lack of turning those 4 extra days, or the higher humidity. Also in the past, I didn't mark my eggs clearly for my staggered hatch. I accidentally put an earlier egg into lockdown, and the one that should have moved to lockdown pipped in the other incubator on day 21. It got moved to lockdown and hatched fine.

So, I now move eggs to lock down any time between day 17 and 19 depending on what's convenient to me. I tend to be a little more careful with shipped eggs than I am with my own.

Good luck!!

This will be my new Keurig. The reservoir is anywhere from 42 ounce for the college one(six "cool" colors) to 70oz. One has three colors that you pay an additional $40 for the White or red. I like my black, thank you very much!! It gets very dizzying trying to figure out the different sizes available, with the different prices and different colors ... It's worse that the Keurig website does not show all of their brewers.
From what I understand, this one has 4 ounce to 32 ounce brew sizes. The carafe is what sold me! I love my Keurig, but sometimes I need more than one cup of coffee quickly.
The bigger reservoir is definitely important to me. Otherwise, I would go ahead and get the cheapest one.
That looks like the one I have. We get our coffee pods from Costco - We find a brand we like and buy it in bulk. I was never able to get the refillable ones to taste as good as the ones designed for the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom