INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw mama hen got off the nest today for some food, so I snapped a picture of her eggs.

And now, I have a broody silkie!!! So I think I might save her for the spring hatch-a-long.
yesss.gif

Hi everyone, I agree with the comments that Emu babies are adorable, but after being chased, bit and scratched by emu's, I'm not a fan.

Here's one more St. Paddy's day joke for ya.... I am Irish, so YES - Corn Beef and Cabbage at my house tonight, but I won't be there to enjoy it. . I like the Corn Beef, but hate the cabbage, so I'll just be enjoying half of the leftovers!

1507848_1143218749036423_8549934077508111230_n.jpg
clap.gif

My goat is in labor, looks like we will have st paddys day kids! Now to think of some names..........

Between this and having the eggs in lockdown, I'm about to go crazy!!!
How exciting!!!! good luck!!!! pictures pictures!!!

Oh! Probably 8x8. 8x6 minimum, plus storage space.

Unfortunately, it took me almost a week to get through the whole movie. I just didn't get into it.

If a 2'x8'x 6' storage would be large enough, 8'x8' would work for you; otherwise, you might consider 8'x12...less wasted material

There are two crates.

I am thinking of having the hutch like this, and putting it up on cinderblocks for a two-story coop. I'll add a ramp for the ducks to get to the lower level, and add roosts for the chickens to be above.

There are two crates.

I am thinking of having the hutch like this, and putting it up on cinderblocks for a two-story coop. I'll add a ramp for the ducks to get to the lower level, and add roosts for the chickens to be above.
You'd have to measure to be sure, but I don't see enough mat'l for 8'x12' there. You have access to free pallets if you need them, and a way to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom