INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as I can sell the hatchling I have permission as well. :lol:

I'm actually allowed to keep it forever lol. I really can't wait :)

Raw cabbage is fine; boiled cabbage ain't fit for man nor beast, if you ask me. Okay, so nobody asked me; I told ya anyhoo.

And sliced cabbage, drizzled with olive oil, salted and roasted is phenomenal. So is fermented cabbage...homemade of course :)

Looks like tomorrow will be a busy day. Not only do we need to replace the water heater in the house, but I'm going to have to set up another brooder out in the screen porch seeing as how I still have most of the poults that I hatched last week and my super packed incubator has started to peep and had a few pips. If everyone hatches on time tomorrow, I'll be up to my eyeballs in babies!

Looks like tomorrow will be a busy day. Not only do we need to replace the water heater in the house, but I'm going to have to set up another brooder out in the screen porch seeing as how I still have most of the poults that I hatched last week and my super packed incubator has started to peep and had a few pips. If everyone hatches on time tomorrow, I'll be up to my eyeballs in babies!
ya.gif
WOOSA

8 Dollars at the WAL MART
I didn't hear that, my excuse still stands! They are too messy! they are too noisy! they are too.... cute.
hit.gif

I wanna call duckie SO bad, but the neighbors sure wouldn't appreciate it, lol.....

I'm actually allowed to keep it forever lol. I really can't wait
smile.png
thumbsup.gif

What kind of turkeys do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom