INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are kept with my chickens and do great, but I know others with different experiences. But never know till ya try.

Hmm maybe.... My neighbor had geese, they were SO nasty. They would chase little kids and bite them... (they were disposed of shortly thereafter) So not quite sure I want one.... Is this unusual?
-Banti

Me.
wink.png

lau.gif

Of course not! Who would ever *cough* think that!
roll.png

-Banti
You're outvoted

Mine are kept with my chickens and do great, but I know others with different experiences. But never know till ya try.

Hmm maybe.... My neighbor had geese, they were SO nasty. They would chase little kids and bite them... (they were disposed of shortly thereafter) So not quite sure I want one.... Is this unusual?
-Banti

During breeding season some ganders get mean but mine are all very well behaved and females are very protective when hatching but my female goose is the sweetest animal I have. Sometimes the hen will nibble at my little sisters legs (My sisters are 7 and 4) but other than that no problems.

Quote: me either

Looks like tomorrow will be a busy day. Not only do we need to replace the water heater in the house, but I'm going to have to set up another brooder out in the screen porch seeing as how I still have most of the poults that I hatched last week and my super packed incubator has started to peep and had a few pips. If everyone hatches on time tomorrow, I'll be up to my eyeballs in babies!
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom