INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there ya go; undermining all the work Chaos & I put in over the span of 2 days, trying to break down her defenses :gig
:rant I told you to stay out of my head... I can hear you again... :gig
I wish I could, I wish I could, I wish I could, I wish I could
I need all yalls help. I hatched out 4 chicks out a month ago, and I worried that 3/4 of them are roosters. What do y'all think? 1. White Creasted Black Polish x BCM
2. White Crested Black Polish c BCM
3. EE x BCM
4. Blue Ameraucana x BCM
Thanks!
Yup. All but #4 are roos.
It is my personality. When I say goodbye to someone, I say something like "happy Hanukkah " when it is June. Just because I want them to smile. So in the morning, I say "good evening" and "happy birthday!" instead of "good morning" . And, my birthday is not April 1St!!
Than give us the correct date!!! :D
great plan!! would love to see it!! [COLOR=008080]Baby video monitor IN THE COOP or Brooder![/COLOR] post #31817 :hugs Paddler look at this one on google search! bet could bend wire do the same basic thing with a cheap one huh? @ChickenCanoe
2186011818536p
missing-sock-solution-lingerie-bag.jpg
images
good enough to eat!!!
LL
very fast but nothing like ducks!! CONGRATS JESS!!!!!!
Cuter they are, the faster they grow, huh? :(

I use a baby video monitor that has that night vision, put it to good use in the chick brooders in case a lamp blows I know it.  something like this but mine is 10 years plus old, CL always has them listed for sale!

:lau When buying a monitor for Duckling, I bought the video monitor so I could use it in the coop in a few years! It also has the night vision, and tells me the temperature in the room. Very handy stuff for the chicks' first night outside!
So far, I have used it for lock down as well. It is really nice not having to check the incubator 1 million times!

It's a lot thinner than the hardware cloth, but much easier to bend. It is SO SHARP though. I've sliced my hand open when I wasn't paying attention. I can't remember who suggested it to me, but it works great! I emptied a bed I had used it under 3 years ago and the mesh is still intact.
If it's the stuff I think it is, it's made of light-gauge expanded metal?

:lau When buying a monitor for Duckling, I bought the video monitor so I could use it in the coop in a few years! It also has the night vision, and tells me the temperature in the room. Very handy stuff for the chicks' first night outside!
So far, I have used it for lock down as well. It is really nice not having to check the incubator 1 million times!

I dunno bout you, but I am gonna check it a million times even if I know temp is perfect! :p

I've got a zipper!

:ya

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom