INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH guys! I have a serious question, I almost forgot to ask! One of my blue amerecuana chicks has scissor beak, just barely. I did NOT notice this when I bought her. Can this have happened SINCE I got her?? Will she be ok? Anything I can do to help her????

I think I am out too. not feeling well. I will be back if I can get my phone charged in the bed room so I can read along. Sweet dreams my friends. GOOOOOD LUCKKKK HATCHING!!!!
Feel better, Linda...nite nite
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

OH guys! I have a serious question, I almost forgot to ask! One of my blue amerecuana chicks has scissor beak, just barely. I did NOT notice this when I bought her. Can this have happened SINCE I got her?? Will she be ok? Anything I can do to help her????
As long as she can eat and drink, she'll be fine but cross beaks trends to get worse over time. If you notice her getting noticeably smaller and thinner than the others, then she's having a hard time eating and you may have to cull. This happened to me too :/

Today was a great day! A bunch of chicks hatched. 3 to be exact with 2 more pippers.
And I ordered my broilers today and added a bantam Cochin for good measure. Not to mention it was my birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom