INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I took video of my little serama last night doing this "yawning" thing like a silent crow. Any ideas or should I not be so concerned? Thanks!
[VIDEO]

Oops! So sorry about the noise! I was watching 8 out of 10 Cats before bed.

Last edited:
I'm not sure yet. I have some eggs being shipped in the spring but not exactly sure when. I'll have to see when they get here. Are you?

I am, but my bator may overflow. I will be paying for enough to fill it and if extras are sent I won't have room. Wanted to check if you or firedragon1982 may want to help with the overflow.

Last edited:
What are your guys favorite feeders and waterers for the brooder?

well I like free but haven't been able to find that brand . so I like the little giant bottle waters drown pruff and the matching round feeder if the brooder heater can get close to the feeder or water bottles I use qt or pint mason jar . most of the time I start with a pint jar .

Holy Canolies!!!! I stay off for one day and have a novel to read. Lol. Chicken hawk!!!?!?!? Wow, on the eggs!!!! Super jealous!!!! I know there are a few hatching here any day now!!! Good luck. Tomorrow is day 20 for me but just not feeling hopeful.... But we shall see. Hope all you are well tonight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom