INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesss.gif

With the HRIR, I hope! But anything will do!
You got it!
celebrate.gif

(barring any disasters between now and Wednesday...
fl.gif
)

Congrats to those that won the badges !!!

Sally your kiddos are adorable!!!! Feel free to name cleft duckie gator :)

Fire ant , i love ur chickie selfies!!! My hubby has been dieing to learn how to make cheese ,thats awesome

Is it bad that i read through the post to catch up on what i missed only to forget about half i read lol

Hello!

I am deciding to sell my Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator with an automatic egg tuner. I have LOVED this incubator!!!! I am only selling it because with my chicken addiction, I can't have an incubator that holds only 7 eggs. I have used it 3 times, and my hatch rate with it is 95%. everything on it works perfectly! It comes with the original packaging and all the original paperwork. It retails for $180, but I am selling it for $150 obo. Shipping is $20. Please PM if interested.

In general they heal very fast - I found this on my Naked Neck pullet Sweetie one day. Very deep and alarming. It was due to shuffling in a pig pile overnight, and someone's claws. After this photo I cleaned it, pulled the stuck feather out, and aded PickNo More. Healed (you can see leftover PickNoMore staining of her feathers): I was reassured on the NN thread that it happens with thin-skinned NN pullets and would heal - I just put Pick-No-More on it. Healed like a charm. Another time Trinity (another NN pullet) had a young over eager cockerel (Snape, actually, when he was younger) miss her head feathers and tear off a chunk of her scalp instead in his enthusiasm. Fortunately, she's black with dark black skin, so less red to peck at. I was here when it happened and I held her a while and stopped the bleeding (there was actually quite a bit running down her neck and everything), then I sprayed with Vetericyn. She has a scar under her little NN "hairline", but is otherwise totally fine. It's ASTOUNDING how quicky they heal - you just see the wounds more obviously with Naked Necks than other birds. Just keep an eye on it, though. He seems to still be young - so if he gets too lonely, give him a hand mirror to keep him company. - Ant Farm
Thanks and I might do that hand mirror idea, that sounds good! That pick no more stuff, what is it exactly? He keeps scratching at it with his foot would it help with that? Can I get it at tractor supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom