INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif
and a healthy dose of
duc.gif
hugs.gif
. I'll just go
hide.gif
now and
duc.gif

I went to the coop to open the pop door. No one came out. The dog wasn't done with his business, so I walked back to the coop. I began quacking and calling for JoJo.
ep.gif
He actually came! That duck has come to like me! It is so cool! I won't say that the chickens never come looking for me, but not like him! LOL! Now I can see for myself why people say that the ducks are like dogs. I didn't doubt it, but it's so funny to see it.

I went to the coop to open the pop door. No one came out. The dog wasn't done with his business, so I walked back to the coop. I began quacking and calling for JoJo. :eek: He actually came! That duck has come to like me! It is so cool! I won't say that the chickens never come looking for me, but not like him! LOL! Now I can see for myself why people say that the ducks are like dogs. I didn't doubt it, but it's so funny to see it.

Aww, he sounds soooo sweet! :love

MUST....... GET...... DUCKS!!!

roll.png
See now you're making me blush... Speaking of voices, the cockerels from my early December hatch are starting to crow. Gonna have to fix that pretty soon, but they're still mighty skinny to eat.
th.gif

You like meat on their bones, huh?
hide.gif
Now I am blushing. I didn't mean it like "that"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom