INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you have going on Chicken Hawk?
well,first I have the one goose that hatched about three weeks ago that i had to out with all the old chicks couse he was so big.I have the one goose I have to hand feed.won't eat no other way.I have the bantam that just hatched out the three.I had six duck eggs I got from my nanny,but four where broke.but two weren't so now I have another bantam that went broody so I have the two duck eggs under her. Twelve under my broody muscovy that she layed.and a buntch to set in the incubator tomorrow.it's a good lot of things.but a lot

Sorry Dax, definite Roo.
I have Easter and olive eggers. The tail feathers and neck feathering are definitely Roo.
I thought so all along, but this one is from my first hatch so I had to go with advice till those two tail feathers. Then I figured the others were wrong it was a roo. Hopefully he is pretty enough to go d a buyer.
I went crazy buying so this is an easy one to get rid of.
Motorcyclechick was the first to agree with me that it was a roo.

Last edited:
That you need a better tissue?

Didn't think about that...

Charmin to the rescue!!!   :yesss:  

PS: My 2 dozen (+) HRIR eggs shipped today!!!   :celebrate

Way to go!!!!!:clap You know we are going to want hourly updates, right?

Is the Barbie Bator all fired up and ready to go? Do you need to go get some more stickers? And glitter? Is the Beadazzler calibrated? :lol:

- Ant Farm

Last edited:
Despite that I have this photo in my "torment Banti" file, I must ask if you can locate it on the internet again to see what breed they are. I haven't seen this picture in several weeks. These are my ducklings. The ones that were sold as Pekins.

Called a few more places. Idk about all those ducklings, but I was assured I do have Pekin.
Sorry all it comes up with are "cute ducklings" no breed or other useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom