INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lau.gif
I hope you keep warm. I wish you would have kept that season to yourself though.

No BBQ fix yet.Wife went to Lowes, where we bought it; they say there's no gasket supposed to be in it...say she must be screwing it on wrong

Wish now that I'd done nothing all day. Wound up cutting, splitting & loading wood all day in a cold wind. Kicked my butt, it did.  

I'm so tired my tail's dragging my tracks shut.

They are right there isn't a gasket. It's flanged, a gasket would break down too quickly causing all kinds of leaks. It could be that the fitting your hookimg up to is the wrong style. Take the end of the BBQ pipe and fit it against the part your trying to hook up to to see if it's a tight fit. It could also be the new BBQ flange is cracked. I'm assuming we are talking natural gas not propane bottles. Pictures when possible would help. Did they suggest any sealer? Sorry for so many questions but they are important.
Bug has my tail dragging as well but not covering my tracks. :lau

They are right there isn't a gasket. It's flanged, a gasket would break down too quickly causing all kinds of leaks. It could be that the fitting your hookimg up to is the wrong style. Take the end of the BBQ pipe and fit it against the part your trying to hook up to to see if it's a tight fit. It could also be the new BBQ flange is cracked. I'm assuming we are talking natural gas not propane bottles. Pictures when possible would help. Did they suggest any sealer? Sorry for so many questions but they are important.
Bug has my tail dragging as well but not covering my tracks.
lau.gif
It takes a propane tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom