INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif

" how she dare not to respond me, EXACTLY when I need her to respond? "
סבלנות הילד שלי

"Quote:
My take on that thought I don't really know anyone here is when I first read it I thought maybe chickenHawk was concerned about the person that was unable to reach and wanted to be sure was okay. Again I don't really know anyone here as well as some of you know each other.

I wish you all a MERRY Monday.
smile.png
I had asked him a question. He didn't answer my question.

Currently Viewing

6 Members, 4 Guests
Akrnaf2 Fire Ant Farm Sally Sunshine daxigait kwhites634 wabbit1964

whites!
hugs.gif
love.gif

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!
funny-good-morning-quotes-for-her.jpg

Morning Sunshine
hugs.gif

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrnaf2
Quote:" how she dare not to respond me, EXACTLY when I need her to respond? "

My take on that thought I don't really know anyone here is when I first read it I thought maybe chickenHawk was concerned about the person that was unable to reach and wanted to be sure was okay. Again I don't really know anyone here as well as some of you know each other.

I wish you all a MERRY Monday.
smile.png
Don't worry about it; happens all the time. You'll get used to it, or learn to ignore it; unless, of course, you have a linguistics expert on retainer
tongue.png

I have several 4X40 raised beds. I rotate them between 3 season vegetables, cover crops and a single hoop coop. The chickens in the hoop pen next to the spring vegie bed had somehow been getting into and ravaging it. Nibbling but mostly pulling up all the seedlings. When I'd catch them, they'd jump to the top of the hoop pen and squeeze through the 6X6 opening. I thought that's how they were getting out but then I found they were squeezing under the chicken wire. I repaired all those places yesterday and solved the problem.
Tricky little chickens! I'm glad yo figured it out quickly.

Good Morning!
caf.gif
Hello mrleeroy!
frow.gif

Good morning y'all.
frow.gif

-Banti
Hi Banti!
frow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back