INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get that mower started?
Not yet. Towed it down here where I can get to the tools w/o having to walk back & forth to the barn. Stopped here to see if anyone had more advice to add.

Back at it.
frow.gif

Definitely staying hydrated! He hasn't wanted to eat much but I'm glad he's continued drinking - I get worried when they don't want to drink either.
1f615.png

My understanding is that my brother-in-law having the flu led to dehydration and a heart attack. For reasons I'm not clear on, my family has not been keeping everyone up-to-date on things. Then again, I am the oddball for not being forceful like them. The fact that my mother and oldest sister are with the window means that they are all being strong-willed, and too busy to let anyone else in.

My understanding is that my brother-in-law having the flu led to dehydration and a heart attack. For reasons I'm not clear on, my family has not been keeping everyone up-to-date on things. Then again, I am the oddball for not being forceful like them. The fact that my mother and oldest sister are with the window means that they are all being strong-willed, and too busy to let anyone else in.

Wow that's scary about the heart attack! And it sucks when family acts crummy like that...I'm sorry
1f615.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom