INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started to think we had spring and summer from January through March and then back to winter in April. I think I lost all my apricots last week.

Wow, that's exactly what I was going to suggest. A little sea salt, fresh cracked pepper and rosemary to boot.

Steak and potatoes cooked the same way with some onions is great too.
Yea Ma Nature is definitely screwing with things around here. Steak and taters like that is awesome as well.

I'm going to text our dr and ask him...see what he thinks.
fl.gif
Hope he's able to kick the bug soon whatever it is.

Morning Skittles
:caf

Morning Phil. How goes it?

It's going friend.... Weather is nice anyways.....
Thanks Phil! Hope you have a great one too! Hopefully it's warmed up a little for you up there.

Warming up..... Yay!!!!

:frow I'm not, but I will, I hope, & you, too

Yeah it's kind of always Saturday eh?

Update:.... As of now I have 1 pip and one almost unzipped..... Khaki Campbell ducklings..... Hey bubbles want a duckling?

Good morning chaos !! Hey do you knpw any good chicken and potatos campfire recipes ? Im a troop leader and we have a camping weekend coming up in two weeks i cant wait , but i dont want the normal boring chicken lol
Brings back memories of good times. I was a scoutmaster for 13 years, and I miss the flavor of campfire cooked meals...

Not really a recipe but if you dice/cube the chicken, taters and veggies. Wrap it in aluminium foil add seasoning's and a little olive oil or butter. Stick it on the coals or fire grate. Usually cooks for bout 30 minutes or so depending on the package size and cube/dice size. Good eating and easy to do. Can even prep everything at home if ya need to.
Sounds similar to what we called "hobo patties". Ground beef formed into large patties, sliced potatoes, carrots, onions, and seasoning wrapped in heavy-duty foil cooked directly on coals for 15 minutes each side. Poor man's hamburger steak sure is delicious after a full day of activities. Follow that with peach cobbler baked in a dutch oven, and everyone sleeps like babies shortly after sundown...

It's going friend.... Weather is nice anyways.....
Warming up..... Yay!!!!
Yeah it's kind of always Saturday eh?

Update:.... As of now I have 1 pip and one almost unzipped..... Khaki Campbell ducklings..... Hey bubbles want a duckling?
Got any fishing planned? Congrats on the duckling.
fl.gif
Hope the rest hatch out good for you.

Brings back memories of good times. I was a scoutmaster for 13 years, and I miss the flavor of campfire cooked meals...
Sounds similar to what we called "hobo patties". Ground beef formed into large patties, sliced potatoes, carrots, onions, and seasoning wrapped in heavy-duty foil cooked directly on coals for 15 minutes each side. Poor man's hamburger steak sure is delicious after a full day of activities. Follow that with peach cobbler baked in a dutch oven, and everyone sleeps like babies shortly after sundown...
There's no shortage of stuff to cook with aluminium foil and a campfire.

Thanks for the link... I don't know enough about fatty liver disease, but maybe? I'll start a thread and post the other pictures there, then maybe you and others can comment?

-Kathy

If you don't start one, can you PM them to me? I'd be interested in seeing it.
-Banti

Edit: @casportpony

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom