INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah for being a smart phone they do act pretty dumb sometimes.

Most of the time....;)

Isn't that the truth. Enjoy it though!

Hi Dax.... I bought a pig!!!!
Morning all. I'm way too many pages behind!!

Final count for this hatch 13 out of 16 hatched. 1 spraddle leg, but everyone else seems healthy.

Daxi, how are the piglets? Kwhite, good luck with the mower! I hope you find out what's wrong with it! MC, glad you made it home! Banti, nice build!!

Happy hatching everyone!!

Howdy buying any more eggs soon....

Morning. Congrats on the good hatch.

Choas I just cleaned out the Brinsea.... Setting new eggs now!!!!

And it'll get discussed again in the future more than likely. So hows the weather in New Hamp treating you?
new Hampshire is glorious today! Started out overcast but the sun has burned off most of the clouds, slight breeze- almost perfect!

Most of the time....
wink.png

Hi Dax.... I bought a pig!!!!
Howdy buying any more eggs soon....
Choas I just cleaned out the Brinsea.... Setting new eggs now!!!!
woot.gif
How many are you setting? You buy a hog for butchering?

new Hampshire is glorious today! Started out overcast but the sun has burned off most of the clouds, slight breeze- almost perfect!
.......and you're stuck at work.........
lau.gif

Finally caught up from the weekend posts. Need to put my 2 monitors to work and try to stay current while actually getting some work done.
How was the camping?

:woot How many are you setting? You buy a hog for butchering?

.......and you're stuck at work.........:lau

How was the camping?

Camping was nice. Got to relax for a bit. Managed to get in a bit of fishing but didn't have much luck. River was too high and the pond that is stocked gets way overfished. It was fun though.

Quote:
Camping was nice. Got to relax for a bit. Managed to get in a bit of fishing but didn't have much luck. River was too high and the pond that is stocked gets way overfished. It was fun though.
Glad you were able to make it out and have fun. Get the parts in for the truck?

Quote:
Glad you were able to make it out and have fun. Get the parts in for the truck?

Ehhh you had to bring that nightmare up. Been trying to ignore it thinking it would go away. Yeah I got them but haven't messed with it anymore. Maybe tonight but not likely. Prbly wind up being tomorrow before I get back to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom