INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that :hugs Don't beat yourself up over it. Some just aren't meant to survive.

True...but still!! When I checked on it. I saw it popping more shell open and I thought "ok cool, itsgkingnto be fine" and when I checked this morning, it seems like it stopped there, right after I checked it. I took the shell off - yolk was absorbed and everything - it was ready to go...
1f61e.png

Good morning all. Hope you have a great day!
Off to feed the animals then go to church, my husband and I teach 11 year old boys.
I go into lock down tomorrow for the cinco de mayo hatch. Should be fun because this time I have a broody plus eggs in the bator. Total of 39 eggs. I haven't gotten one hit on my Craig's list ad. Don't know what I will do with them all.

True...but still!! When I checked on it. I saw it popping more shell open and I thought "ok cool, itsgkingnto be fine" and when I checked this morning, it seems like it stopped there, right after I checked it. I took the shell off - yolk was absorbed and everything - it was ready to go...
1f61e.png
:hugs Ya just never know with some of them. Maybe if you would have helped it still wouldn't have made it. Like I said, don't beat yourself up over it.

Yes, it does actually.
By the end of May, we should be routinely in the high seventies.
In July I will be complaining about the high eighties.
We are in the central plains area of Canada, just directly north of the tornado alley US plains. Those weather systems seem to push straight north to us in June, July and August

Love the heat, but the humidity in those systems is brutal.
My heart sure bleeds for you
lau.gif

90*+ with RH almost as bad is SOP here in Summer; 100* not unusual

Good morning all. Hope you have a great day!
Off to feed the animals then go to church, my husband and I teach 11 year old boys.
I go into lock down tomorrow for the cinco de mayo hatch. Should be fun because this time I have a broody plus eggs in the bator. Total of 39 eggs. I haven't gotten one hit on my Craig's list ad. Don't know what I will do with them all.
Yumm yumm....

http://idlewildmission.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/blueboy.jpg
Quote:
Blue-Fish.png
blueboy.jpg

DONT EVA Hold yer breath fer me lmao
tumblr_mqri6zWJXg1spe9b2o3_250.gif

Quote:
roll.png

Hi SALLY and friends.
Missed you tons. Work has been a killer.
Still hatching about 50 chicks a week.

But today is different - I am setting some eggs just for ME!!!
wee.gif

Thank you TJchickens for the wonderful peafowl eggs
bow.gif

@Phage what breed~!!!!

Quote:
lau.gif

Quote: Gallus lung cancerus?
Or
Gallus tabaco smokarus?

goodpost.gif

Two babies! Yay!
yesss.gif

woot.gif
I've got a web named Gravy & one more who pipped about 11 am who will be named Toast.

clap.gif
Are you keeping track of these pips and timelines of them?
pop.gif

@Sally sunshine
I can't find the link to that awesome flashlight you recommended. Wasn't it eBay?

Need another my husband wants one.
Candlers/ FLASHLIGHTS TO CANDLE DARK EGGS & Innovations SUGGESTIONS post #38996

Hi all!! 4 chicks, 1 pip. End of day 22. Yes, temps were low. We've upped them. We'll see how the next one goes.

celebrate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom