INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we first got chickens only one Silkie survived along with our bredas. My mom got two more silkies and they turned out being roosters. Don't feel to bad about death, it's natural. Besides sometimes you can't do anything
I understand death is natural, but it stings a lot more when I invest $80 in 2 dozen eggs and only have 13 chicks hatch... then two of those die. I feel pretty bad about death under those circumstances.

Sorry, Sir Joseph. Tough to lose one; tougher still when you don't know the reason. I hope you find the reason quick.
Thanks you, Sir Kenneth. I'm not completely surprised I lost those two. I knew there was a chance neither would make it since they both were partially shrink-wrapped and had naval issues... but I really thought Balut was going to be okay. It was a gamble trying to save them, and the house won. Maybe I'll have better luck the next hand...
wink.png

Did you know chickens kill mice? We are pretty sure one of our chickens killed a mouse

Mice are good pets. :D They eat each other too. Just like rabbits. And chickens...
I like pillows. I have a lot of pillows! And, I don't eat pillows! :oops: Unless I'm really drunk. Of Course, there are times that I do bite pillows...

Everyone loves surprises! Well... maybe not cardiac patients... and babies... and...

What's up, Nathan? How's you?

I'm good. was in the middle of doing a readback. Sorry for the ones you lost. :fl that the rest make it without issues. Have a bator full right now. I think I have 2 out of 26 that havent hatched so I'm pretty excited with those numbers. Back yard mutts but happy with them regardless. Broody wound up quiting and I didnt catch it quick enough to save her eggs.

I'm good. was in the middle of doing a readback. Sorry for the ones you lost. :fl that the rest make it without issues. Have a bator full right now. I think I have 2 out of 26 that havent hatched so I'm pretty excited with those numbers. Back yard mutts but happy with them regardless. Broody wound up quiting and I didnt catch it quick enough to save her eggs.

Not sure if you saw but I got the truck going mid-week so thats a plus also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom