INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I know right?
gig.gif

My son will actually be going to summer school.....sort of. It's a once a week program that is being put on by his school during the summer.

Well that's cool - our schools don't have that here :-/ darn it...but we'll be doing some refresher swim lessons at the city pool!

om try having six of someone elses kids AND yer own!!! I am going to be insane!!!!!  I am wanting out already!!! I am thinking of great excuses lol 

Oh Lordy Nooooooo...lol I have my youngest three full time - almost 20 months, 5.5yrs and almost 7yrs old...then my 9 yr old step daughter is here two weeks out of each month in the summer AND thankfully, oldest two step kids are 19 & 18 (18 yr old is graduating soon!) and they're on their own program and too cool to hang with us anyway lol )
1f602.png

I simply refuse to take in anymore kids at this point, other than the ones we've created ourselves lolllll except maybe a neighbor kid occasionally!
1f61d.png

Quote:
highfive.gif

Quote: PICTURES OR THE UNFINISHED PROTOTYPE doesnt exist!!
lau.gif

Quote:
Hi Sunshine-thank you! (Its been awhile!) Sorry my post made that sound confusing! Years ago when I lived in CA, I raised exotic parrots and incubated. And more recently, I used broody hens for hatching chicks.

My humidity is sitting around 32% now with using one of the smaller bottom trays in the hovabator. I have an auto turner, but I an definitely move them from one side to the other?
oh!!!! gotcha!! lol exciting to hatch exotic parrots I am sure!!! I wish I could afford to get some!
frow.gif
@Angiebubs you will have to figure out the majority of loss in your calculations, unless you have multiple bators. This is another reason I dont weigh. I could loose from 9 to 20 percent! are they all the same breeds?

You must control humidity to get the correct weight loss yes, take the water out of the bator, just try keep it above 18 percent and candle more often to keep a closer eye on them.... see the chart too about weight loss and how it should LOOK too!

Hatching Eggs 101

& NOTES LINKS & Informational POST LINKS - BackYard Chickens Community

HUMIDITY Humidity is NOT a set number!

Its a tool to get the correct weight loss in the egg! post #7068 see Hatching Eggs 101

WHY do we need less humidity to get the best weight loss for colored hatching eggs during incubation? post #36320
KEEPING MOLD and BACTERIAL from growing in water WELLS during incubation post #1644
Humidity pumps DIY ETC post #79960
TIPS n TRICKS to raising humidity in incubators post #42512 Humidity pumps DIY ETC post #79960
How's the conyer (sp) doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom