INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mlm Mike I moved everyone to my back yard while I work on their pasture today. Look how big the boys are!! They're ~15 weeks.
love.gif

Well, Hello, Stranger

Starkle starkle, little twink
Who the h3ll you are, I think?
I'm not as drunk as some thinkle peep I am
I've only had tee martoonies
And I've got all day sober to Sunday up in
What's in your mug??

WHITES I will have what yer having in yer coffee today please
x2

@mlm Mike I moved everyone to my back yard while I work on their pasture today. Look how big the boys are!! They're ~15 weeks.
love.gif

SOooo Cute!

Thanks guys. DON'T WORRY EVERYONE, I AM NOT DEAD! I've been very busy with things around the house and just have been lurking.
LOL
Happy Birthday!!

If I were any better I couldn't stand it. Wish the weather would straighten up, though; putting a crimp in my coop / fencing activities. You won't believe this, but I've been saving up eggs, 2 per day, since Monday; plan to start cooking on Sunday.
Sounds like you should join the May HAL

The procedure is as follows. Go post in the thread that you're joining and give the occasional update if you want to.
See @kwhites634 easy peasy

And in a few weeks they will be in a ceramic dish.....
lau.gif
They don't grow that fast. More like a year.

you feel DEATH? I dont SMELL IT
idunno.gif
you cooking with silly mushrooms again? or bad meat?

sure thing!

morning!!!! I need summer break without kids!!!
To paleo people, it's called 'High Meat'.

om try having six of someone elses kids AND yer own!!! I am going to be insane!!!!! I am wanting out already!!! I am thinking of great excuses lol
No thanks.

What kind of eggs are they? They look small to me.

Last edited:
Good morning all! Almost 300 posts behind! I hope everyone is having a good day so far!!!

Chicks were busy last night. 8 D'Uccle out - and wow, they are TINY. I think they are even smaller than my silkie chicks are. There are a bunch more pipped. 2 of the BCM are pipped (1 since yesterday), but the Polish are doing nothing. I set at night, which means day 21 will start around 10 pm. So, I count this as day 20. I think things are going better than my last hatch!

Happy Hatching everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom