INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends-w-host-sally-sunshine/93590#post_16995071 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]
my rooster thinks he's a pimp

Oh, my Snape TOTALLY thinks he's a pimp - chauvinistic $#%$height:263px;">
[/URL]

- Ant Farm (Sorry about the bear - that sucks... Bears, lions, your predators are terrifying to me!)

No, but I realy can see it in A mantion dressed with red bathrobe hugging 2 young Buff orpington pullets in its both wings ......:lau

That would be Hugh Heffner

:thumbsup

Number one

Number one

Number two

Number two

Number three (malpo) did pip and half zip at the right end. I saw that it had stopped, and the humidity had dropped, so I took it out. It was probably okay, but I am not sorry I helped.

Remember a while ago when I said it was a quiet hatch? Welllll they don't like the brooder.

Back from my Drs appointment.... Dr decided to wait till he rechecks my eyes on July to treat my glaucoma... There is some Issue with blindness but it's minor. Optic nerve is still in good shape.
He brought up the fact that I have two different colored eyes.... One of my eyes is green/ brown..... Said that it was a sign of a tumor...i told him it's always between that eat.
Said he was surprised that for my long term Prednisone use I didn't have cataracts..... That somes it up.... Howdy everyone.....

Back from my Drs appointment.... Dr decided to wait till he rechecks my eyes on July to treat my glaucoma... There is some Issue with blindness but it's minor. Optic nerve is still in good shape.
He brought up the fact that I have two different colored eyes.... One of my eyes is green/ brown..... Said that it was a sign of a tumor...i told him it's always between that eat.
Said he was surprised that for my long term Prednisone use I didn't have cataracts..... That somes it up.... Howdy everyone.....
Howdy Phil.

Number one

Number one

Number two

Number two

Number three (malpo) did pip and half zip at the right end. I saw that it had stopped, and the humidity had dropped, so I took it out. It was probably okay, but I am not sorry I helped.

Remember a while ago when I said it was a quiet hatch? Welllll they don't like the brooder.

With SPR do you have to wait till they grow some before you can tell what flavor they are?

I have some coming in the mail from TJ today!! good luck!
Congratulations!!! I've gotten several batches of eggs from TJ and they ALWAYS hatch great!

I actually got some Seabrights, Seramas and D'uccles from TJ yesterday (I wasn't home so I haven't actually seen them yet).

I am totally scared about hatching the Seabrights and Seramas. Any hints on what I do differently? I just hatched 22 of 22 D'uccles that went into lockdown (started with 25). So, I know those will be fine.

But are there any differences I need for the Seabrights and Seramas?

Number one Number one Number two Number two Number three (malpo) did pip and half zip at the right end. I saw that it had stopped, and the humidity had dropped, so I took it out. It was probably okay, but I am not sorry I helped. Remember a while ago when I said it was a quiet hatch? Welllll they don't like the brooder.
:celebrate

Number one

Number one

Number two

Number two

Adorable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom