INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not nice but you said it first.
tongue.gif
hide.gif

That doesn't make it right, Junior.
I wouldn't think of saying anything, but since I'm a guy, I'm not allowed to say anything, so I won't. On the other hand, I'm not good at doing what I'm told. What to do, what to do.
LOL

Glad to hear that you got some to hatch and that they shut up :D  

Hey! Only I get to say that they shut up, and I added the grin to say I was kidding. "Shut up" isn't nice! :tongue

I have many old jello molds, but i am not the biggest fan of jello

Me neither. I do have two boxes for Duckling to try. She isn't very good at new textures. Not knowing what to do with jello is a problem I need to remedy.
EVERY GUY, JUST BE QUIET! :gig

What about me may I talk????? :oops:

Besides everything else I'm getting behind on, I have a ton of work to do in the bee yard.
I got 2 queens in the mail yesterday and haven't been able to set up to get them installed because it won't stop raining.
I need to split 2 hives so I can install them. I hope it stops raining in the next couple hours and they stay alive in their cages till tomorrow when the weather is supposed to be better.
Ants have already destroyed the hive with the $150 package I installed a few weeks ago.
I can't weld in the rain either to get the new hive stands built.
If I can get the splits done and get the queens installed, I have a friend across town that will let me put those hives in her yard till the queens start laying.

Last edited:
Besides everything else I'm getting behind on, I have a ton of work to do in the bee yard.
I got 2 queens in the mail yesterday and haven't been able to set up to get them installed because it won't stop raining.
I need to split 2 hives so I can install them. I hope it stops raining in the next couple hours and they stay alive in their cages till tomorrow when the weather is supposed to be better.
Why wouldn't they?
Do they need to feed every day?
Only things I know about bees are they produce honey, they like to buzz around your face when you're trying to work, they hurt when they sting, and pipe smoke doesn't seem to calm them.
tongue.png

Why wouldn't they?
Do they need to feed every day?
Only things I know about bees are they produce honey, they like to buzz around your face when you're trying to work, they hurt when they sting, and pipe smoke doesn't seem to calm them. :p
Morning all. Was wondering if them carpenter bees would sting you? I've heard no but I wanted to make sure before I made one a pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom