INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suuuure!
smack.gif

LOL! Thank you. A bit late, aren't you?
hide.gif
They help her sleep!
Ok, that I understand. they tend to help me sleep too.

It's the waking up the next day that is difficult...
gig.gif

Why'd I get beat for saying sorry? A bit late on it.......probably.

Because you know I was teasing you, and your apology makes me feel bad.
They really are? Monkeys been on water for ages.
They are. Duckling was on water for a few nights before I stopped that too. She was doing so well with potty training, I wanted to be sure she could ... You know this.

Besides everything else I'm getting behind on, I have a ton of work to do in the bee yard.
I got 2 queens in the mail yesterday and haven't been able to set up to get them installed because it won't stop raining.
I need to split 2 hives so I can install them. I hope it stops raining in the next couple hours and they stay alive in their cages till tomorrow when the weather is supposed to be better.
Ants have already destroyed the hive with the $150 package I installed a few weeks ago.
I can't weld in the rain either to get the new hive stands built.
If I can get the splits done and get the queens installed, I have a friend across town that will let me put those hives in her yard till the queens start laying.
:fl. Good luck with these, and I am sorry about the others. Did you try the used coffee grounds? It totally got rid of the ants bothering my friend's tree.

:lol:
Her parents and other aunts are still giving her rice in a bottle of milk (she is 22 mos!!). Why shouldn't I give her shooters? :confused:
great point.

Why'd I get beat for saying sorry? A bit late on it.......probably.

Problem is the bees are down at the garage and the bats are up at the house.
:gig now if we could just figure out how to get either the bees up or the bats down.

If you can, you're a better trainer than I am.
I heard one in the basement one time, but couldn't find the source of the sound 'til I finally narrowed it down to a window sash. Sure enough, there was the telltale hole, so I quick grabbed a can of wood filler and plugged the hole shut.
I plug the holes with sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom