INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Christmas time!!!!!
wee.gif

How you know?
Find coal dust in your sock drawer?

Considering that I have had a drawn out hatch due to my mistakes, assisting is a must this hatch. I know for a fact that egg number six was alive and cheeping when I picked it up. That was hours ago, and I do not see a pip.
Do you guys recommend that I go ahead and open it up, or give it another few hours?

When it is my fault, I will sometimes assist.

If it was supposed to hatch already, it may not hurt to start opening and stop if you see blood.

When it is my fault, I will sometimes assist.

If it was supposed to hatch already, it may not hurt to start opening and stop if you see blood.

Bled pretty much right away. Not bad. It seems fine. I added a wet cloth to be sure humidity is up enough to prevent drying out.
Number seven (last one) was a late death as I suspected. I think it died around fifteen days. It's on the small side.
So a few more hours should do it. Though it seems like it would have hatched on its own.

Bled pretty much right away. Not bad. It seems fine. I added a wet cloth to be sure humidity is up enough to prevent drying out.
Number seven (last one) was a late death as I suspected. I think it died around fifteen days. It's on the small side.
So a few more hours should do it. Though it seems like it would have hatched on its own.
:fl

It's Christmas time!!!!!
wee.gif

happyfestivus.png

Underwear drawer actually.....although might not have been coal.
Ewwww!!!
Phew!
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom