INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

MORNING ALL, happy Saturday!!
WHATS THE WEATHER IN YER
NECK OF THE WOODS?
13177227_1773619736207627_7806086674046497630_n.jpg

Love the cow!~

Good Morning Miss Sally!!!
5fa30a324f06f406b56739f79d15956f.jpg

Partly cloudy and a high of 76
and I'm at work lol
work again!!! dang woman!!! such pretty images you find! I like the cow too, cook us some cow tongue fer sammys! lmao!!!

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a great day. I am headed to the university sport medicine center to have my ankle wrapped before going to the dojo to test for my Blue belt in Kenpo. I hope it holds and I don't get brain freeze.
Happy hatching, chores, chicken keeping, or whatever fun today. Be safe and enjoy!

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a great tmday. I am headed to the university sport medicine center to have my ankle wrapped before going to the dojo to test for my Blue belt in Kenpo. I hope it holds and I don't get brain freeze.
Happy hatching, chores, chicken keeping, cor whatever fun today. Be safe and enjoy!
fl.gif
I am certain you will do fine!!! easy on that ankle though!!!

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a great tmday. I am headed to the university sport medicine center to have my ankle wrapped before going to the dojo to test for my Blue belt in Kenpo. I hope it holds and I don't get brain freeze.
Happy hatching, chores, chicken keeping, cor whatever fun today. Be safe and enjoy!

:frow

I have to run too... I do hope you all have a Great Saturday! :frow
Hey! You are a GFM now!
@BantyChooks :love @sarasweatman :love Boy or girl Sara? LOL I should have got him her a friend I think his beak is always dirty he puts it in the mud! Leaves are out twice as much in a just a week! So pretty to see out my window!!!
DUCKBURDS!! FLIPPYWEBBED WIDDLE SWHEETS OF PURE ATTITUDE AND DUCKNESS ALL IN A GROUP OF HAPPY!! :love And to say nothing of WEBBIED GOOSERZ!! ADORABLE FLIPPYFLAPPYWEBB FUN THAT PLAYS WITH DUCKS!! :love Squeeeeeee!!!! :weee Did I ever tell you I LUV DUCKBURDS? :love

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom