INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sally Sunshine This is ma Wine-o-Bator. PTC heating element provides the heat (110V & 500W).

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a great day. I am headed to the university sport medicine center to have my ankle wrapped before going to the dojo to test for my Blue belt in Kenpo. I hope it holds and I don't get brain freeze.
Happy hatching, chores, chicken keeping, or whatever fun today. Be safe and enjoy!
Good Morning! Good luck with the test! I'm certain you'll do fine.

from a puppies parent!

We have pups due next week its day 57 today!!

Awwwwww

Quote:
Morning Liz!
frow.gif

@Sally Sunshine This is ma Wine-o-Bator. PTC heating element provides the heat (110V & 500W).

Up and running? Ready to be loaded?

Hi friends- long time no post... Sorry. I'm posting this for a friend and will cross post in the emergency thread... Her Amercauna has separated herself from the flock, finding a shady spot and is sleeping during the day. She soaked her and checked her vent but doesn't feel anything. Her crop seems fine but now she won't lay down and is standing funny... Any thoughts?

How much does she weigh?

-Kathy

frow.gif
you too !
neat? lol Thank you

do what?
hide.gif
hatch
hide.gif

work again!!! dang woman!!! such pretty images you find! I like the cow too, cook us some cow tongue fer sammys! lmao!!!
Funny-Cow-Showing-Tongue-Photos-300x200.jpg

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a great day. I am headed to the university sport medicine center to have my ankle wrapped before going to the dojo to test for my Blue belt in Kenpo. I hope it holds and I don't get brain freeze.
Happy hatching, chores, chicken keeping, or whatever fun today. Be safe and enjoy!
Good Luck!!!!

from a puppies parent!

We have pups due next week its day 57 today!!

Awwww!!! So Cute!!! Some day i would love to have another puppy

last photo

Silver waiting to be cooked up

your pics are not as good as sir Ur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom