INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this is a snap last night as I work on identifying and sorting my hatches and the hatchery birds from March. I was focusing on what I believe is one of the two CCL pullets I hatched March second.

Quote: oh! and I know you calibrated. not sure what to tell you, you have all the vents open? that sucker has a fan?

Yes, I am currently running completely dry in the brinsea, however I live near Houston Texas, and it seems my luck is bad! Bunch of storms headed our way in the next couple of days!! So humidity will be a big issue for those small aircells.
And I just realized my error. I am currently on day 16 today. I set the eggs in incubator on Thursday April 28th at 6am
So I am further along, and less time for corrective measures!
sad.png

oh! humidity!! ugggg! not sure what to tell you then. @Cynthia12 @ronott1 what are your suggestions for high humidity please if you can help? I can tell them a few things but never tried them so I dont want to suggest anything, both Nell and whites are having issues thanks!

Good cloudy and cold and windy morning here from sunshine California, it was 90* on Thursday

frow.gif

Mornin Peter!!! show off!! lol
Like you, I'm not even sure where my vent plugs are; maybe on the shelf, to add a splash of color to the room other than sawdust & scrap wood.
And yes, it does have a fan; the one that came with it.
The outside humidity is currently 62%, down from 89% @ 8.00 AM; driest it's been all week I'm sure...1st day w/o rain. Probably not a lot I can do but wait & see what happens in 15 +/- days.

Like you, I'm not even sure where my vent plugs are; maybe on the shelf, to add a splash of color to the room other than sawdust & scrap wood.
And yes, it does have a fan; the one that came with it.
The outside humidity is currently 62%, down from 89% @ 8.00 AM; driest it's been all week I'm sure...1st day w/o rain. Probably not a lot I can do but wait & see what happens in 15 +/- days.
Good luck!! i hope the humidity keeps dropping for you!!

@Sally Sunshine This is ma Wine-o-Bator. PTC heating element provides the heat (110V & 500W).

awesome!! how are temps all around?

Last chicken pic. Broody hen started 5-3
sweet!!!

Quote: Yhanks as usual Kat!

Quote:
lau.gif

dennis_james-0e277mx2i3ws81i5gl2_fct685x514x13.0_ct620x465.jpeg

Everyone enjoy their day! Time for me to go.
frow.gif

frow.gif
be safe and good luck doggies!!
Quote: sweet!

This is 2 month old serama I was TRYING to hold in my hand but she kept flyin away :lau oh one of your best works I see!!! bawahhahhahaa love it! cute! what are they? what kind its cheap?
They are buff Orpingtons and all I know the black one is a bantam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom