INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine hasn't been cut yet!
hide.gif

Probably should soon though.
-Banti

I don't have any grass. Just a dirt lot with weeds. Only place there is any green is where we wash out the chicken feeders/waterers. Water restrictions are so bad, that we had to stop watering. We water the trees that are struggling, and my garden, and that's it. But, whenever it rains, the whole yard is green (crab grass, you can't kill it). Chickens get almost all their greenery from the grocery stores that give us their produce that they don't put out on the floor (slightly blemished).
We had today over 42C!! =108 F!
Wow, that is hot!! Glad everyone is staying cool. What do you give you chicks in the chick-sicles? I've heard Corn, but what else do you use?

Mine hasn't been cut yet! :oops:

Probably should soon though.

-Banti

I don't have any grass.  Just a dirt lot with weeds.  Only place there is any green is where we wash out the chicken feeders/waterers.  Water restrictions are so bad, that we had to stop watering.  We water the trees that are struggling, and my garden, and that's it.    But, whenever it rains, the whole yard is green (crab grass, you can't kill it).  Chickens get almost all their greenery from the grocery stores that give us their produce that they don't put out on the floor (slightly blemished).
We had today over 42C!! =108 F!

Wow, that is hot!!  Glad everyone is staying cool.  What do you give you chicks in the chick-sicles?  I've heard Corn, but what else do you use?

Fruit, vegetabels, seeds from the scratch, pieces of cheese any thing they will eat, I think Mealworms will also do it!
Here a pic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom