INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LL
LL

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Speaking of fertile eggs... I am pretty sure I saw veining! I only checked one. And before you ask, my ducks were set Friday at noon. I was a good little girl, and didn't set them early. Though I wish I'd set them late. :he

:yesss:    and why late?

I was alone for Thanksgiving, and will be alone for Christmas. If I can't find a sitter for the eggs, I'll be alone for New Years too. BYC is great, and I love Duckling, but I need face to face socialization with a person that doesn't make me change their diaper.

thank you ill try but some days it just hard to even post a hello I'm so tire trying to run my wannabe farm take care of my sister it's like trying to hold a two year old down she wants to do than over does the new born is colicky (I think that's how you spell it lol) and the one year old wants all the attention ( my sister blames that on me) did I mention I can't wait to find I job I'll be less tired but you know I am so glad I am home right now to do this for my sister and the time I have with my niece and nephew.it also makes incubating less stressful I'm not glued to the glass waiting this time

I was alone for Thanksgiving, and will be alone for Christmas. If I can't find a sitter for the eggs, I'll be alone for New Years too. BYC is great, and I love Duckling, but I need face to face socialization with a person that doesn't make me change their diaper.

OMG this is fantastic!! I wish I was you!!! can you imagine that excuse!!! your a freakin genius and they all believe you? how shtupid are they>????
highfive.gif
all holidays at home!!! seriously I am mean... I refuse to go anywhere and make no excuses
lau.gif

{quote name="Sally Sunshine" url="/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends/9650#post_16208320"]
Ya mean a hawk? Cuz I have a stick by the door for hawk attacks... A big one...

somehow that makes a very silly mental picture
[/quote]

It's supposed to..... it is to provide evening entertainment... Ur can't resist takin a swipe...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom