INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome thank you!! 

it was ummm sweet and yummy but I think it tasted so much better because HarmonyAnn made them and her dad fried them lol

tks!

k
whats a grasshopper cookie?

Always better when someone else makes it!!

Not on a regular basis like this has been. They seem to start around midday and last until she gets a chance to lay down.
Did you wind up getting put on bed rest? shes trying to stay active to prevent it but from the research she has done it seems fairly common.
That almost always make it taste better. Main reason I dont complaign about food. Happy she cooks for me. I clean the dishes though and she dont compaign about that lol

I have a friend that's a twin the her mom didn't know until the doctor asked for another tray so hopefully not

Hello I've been out for a few days and am 30+ pages behind.
good luck!!

Thanks 30 pages is a lot so I'm not doing a read back but I do have exciting news

One of my favorite local breeders had a sale on ther hatching eggs so I came home with
14 Bresse eggs
10 Black Marans
3 Red/Yellow Golden pheasants and
6 Pea eggs

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I want peas and maybe a goose errr two

Lol!!!

:lau

I would have made it as "If we watched show jumping the way guys watched sports" :gig

Yesss

I had baby Duckburds and Goosers hatch today. :oops:

Really?

Finally someone else to talk to

Then I disappeared to do a read back sorry!!

Banti if you want to see Cute little Webberz look below
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png

sooooo cute!!!

AAAAAAaah!! MUCH BETTER! Duckburd cute-o-meter is overflowing. Banti cannot handle the cute and so Banti must stare at cute until Banti can't think anymore. Banti LUVS the fluffzie webbied poof-cheeked hoooopooose shortbilled warmlets of wings and fuzz with snorkie silky bills that blow bubbles in water without getting wet and paddlewebz that propel said burd across water with style and burditude with enormous CUTE. Just love.
love.gif

Oh. Oh dear. This is BAD.
th.gif

Did Banti fall out of her chair?

Don't worry, I'll tie her to it. Just let me get these straps ready...

Benny, where are the pills?

lol.png

awesome thank you!! 

it was ummm sweet and yummy but I think it tasted so much better because HarmonyAnn made them and her dad fried them lol

tks!

k
whats a grasshopper cookie?

Always better when someone else makes it!!

Not on a regular basis like this has been. They seem to start around midday and last until she gets a chance to lay down.
Did you wind up getting put on bed rest? shes trying to stay active to prevent it but from the research she has done it seems fairly common.
That almost always make it taste better. Main reason I dont complaign about food. Happy she cooks for me. I clean the dishes though and she dont compaign about that lol

I have a friend that's a twin the her mom didn't know until the doctor asked for another tray so hopefully not

Hello I've been out for a few days and am 30+ pages behind.
good luck!!

Thanks 30 pages is a lot so I'm not doing a read back but I do have exciting news

One of my favorite local breeders had a sale on ther hatching eggs so I came home with
14 Bresse eggs
10 Black Marans
3 Red/Yellow Golden pheasants and
6 Pea eggs

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I want peas and maybe a goose errr two

Lol!!!

:lau

I would have made it as "If we watched show jumping the way guys watched sports" :gig

Yesss

I had baby Duckburds and Goosers hatch today. :oops:

Really?

Finally someone else to talk to

Then I disappeared to do a read back sorry!!

Banti if you want to see Cute little Webberz look below
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png
1f447-1f3fb.png

sooooo cute!!!

Sorry I don't do read backs of I am more than 10 pages behind that is to much for me. Yes you do need peas and some Goosers. Yes I have 3 goslings so far and 5 ducklings.
And that is ok that you disappeared Banti talked to me some but you know every other word was duck.

Sorry I don't do read backs of I am more than 10 pages behind that is to much for me. Yes you do need peas and some Goosers. Yes I have 3 goslings so far and 5 ducklings.
And that is ok that you disappeared Banti talked to me some but you know every other word was duck.
Or webberz

As long as you can sift through the duck she's alright to talk two......sometimes.

Oh. Oh dear. This is BAD. :th

Don't worry, I'll tie her to it. Just let me get these straps ready...

Benny, where are the pills? 

:lol:

No! Ducks are good! :weee

Yez. Tie me to my chair with duckbirb pictures in front of me!

I don't want a pill, I want dux!!!! :weee

Only every other? I must be slipping. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom